by Darren Butler
Last updated: Mar 17, 2023
One of the most important dates in the Christian calendar is that of Easter in which we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Easter is known as a time for families and friends to come together, enjoy festive meals and exchange gifts. This blog post will explore Easter party ideas including Easter costume, decorations & gifts as well as sharing some ideas for hosting an Easter egg hunt or an easter themed party.
Easter is a Christian holiday which celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The date for Easter changes every year and can fall between March 22 and April 25, this is because it falls on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox. The celebration of Easter dates back to the early Christian Church, over time though it has become associated with many different traditions including the Easter bunny, Easter eggs & Easter baskets.Easter Themed Costume
Why not enjoy the fun of dressing up this Easter. Here are some costume ideas to get you into the swing of it:
1. Child’s Mr Rabbit Costume - If your child wants to dress up as the Easter bunny then this costume is perfect. This costume comes with a Long Black Jacket with White Cuffs and Furry Tail Attached, Plush White Trousers with White Fur, White Rabbit Ear Headband, Large Red Bow Tie, White Gloves.
2. Toddler Bunny Costume - This costume is a perfect option for younger children. It features a soft, fluffy jumpsuit and a bunny hood with fluffy ears.
3. Bunny Mascot Costume - Perfect for adults to dress up. This costume is great for Easter events & parades. It features a full body white fluffy jumpsuit, a large bunny head and foot covers.
4. Adult Budget Bunny Costume - This simple budget friendly option is a great choice. It comes with a white jumpsuit and separate push-on headpiece.Easter-Themed Decorations
Create a festive atmosphere this Easter with some Easter-Themed Decorations. Here are some ideas:
1. Easter Bunny Wreath - Why not hang an Easter-Themed wreath on your front door to welcome guests. This Easter Bunny Wreath comes shaped as a bunny head and also comes with foliage.
2. Easter Eggs - Decorating Easter eggs is a fun activity which can involve the whole family and leaves you with plenty of Easter decorations which can be displayed in a basket or used to create a centrepiece.
3. Easter Banners - You can make an Easter Banner by cutting out paper / fabric in the shape of eggs and stringing them to hang up. Or alternatively you can buy a pre-made banner.
Gifting for Easter can be made simple this year, we have a variety of gifts perfect for your loved ones:
1. Easter Shaped Cookie Cutters - Spread Easter and Spring Time fun with this cookie cutter gift set, using these leaping bunny, sitting bunny, flowers and butterfly shaped biscuit cutter shapes, perfect for making Easter sugar cookies.
2. Snuggable Hottie Mini Bunny - This Bunny soft toy is ideal for those who feel the cold. It has a Lavender insert which gives off a fragrance when heated in the microwave.
3. Matchbox Bunny Rabbit - This is the perfect Easter keepsake for a loved one, the matchbox has the words “Every Bunny Needs Some Bunny” on it and contains a porcelain rabbit.Hosting an Easter Egg Hunt or Easter-Themed Party
For some fun why not host an Easter egg hunt or Easter themed party, they are a great way to celebrate the holiday with friends & family.
1. Easter Egg Hunt - To create an Easter egg hunt hide some Easter eggs around your garden or in the home (if it’s raining) and let the kids go on a hunt to find them. You could award prizes for the fastest find or the most eggs found.
2. Easter Brunch - For the perfect Easter brunch serve dishes such as quiche, pastries and fresh fruit. Decorate your table and home with pastel colours and Easter themed centrepieces.
3. Easter Games - A good idea to keep your guests entertained is with Easter themed games such as an egg & spoon race, egg tosses or a bunny hop relay.
4. Easter Crafts - You could set up a craft station where kids (and adults) make Easter themed crafts such as egg carton flowers or bunny ear headbands.
We hope you have found this blog post useful and interesting, please browse our pages and Easter category for even more Easter costumes, gifts & decorations, and we at Cazaar want to wish you all the best for this coming Easter and hope it is as memorable as can be.